Below you can download MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 17, it’s a complete movie studio for your PC.
1. The first install main program “mep17plus_download_version_uk_us_10_0_0_33″, no restart computer jet.
2. Copy file “videodeluxe” from Crack folder into program folder.
3. Make update with “mep17plus Update” from update folder.
4. Restart computer
5. Start with program and with keygen.
6. You must keep push mouse button whole scrolling Xara products. Choosse “MAGIX Movie Edit Pro” and you’ll got both serial number.
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus is a complete movie studio for your PC. With MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus you can easily transmit your recordings to your computer and then, once you have improved and enriched them, onto DVD, AVCHD or Blu-ray TM – perfect for theater-quality presentation on TV, screen, or monitor
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus is a production studio for the PC for editing videos, movies, photos and audio from a wide range of sources. Long movies can be automatically separated into chapters or scenes. You can also do the opposite and automatically combine individual recordings to make a single movie.
Add music, theater-quality transitions, text and selected effects to your own movies with a mouse-click. The easy-to-use interface, advanced technology and handy assistants guarantee perfect results at lightning speed!
Once your video is finished, you can use it in different ways: transfer it back onto the tape or to your camcorder, export it in any conventional format, or burn it directly to Blu-ray, DVD, or another format of disc. You can burn it to disc and view it, for example, on TV. You can place your video on the Internet for your friends and relatives in your private MAGIX Online Album.
What’s new in MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus?
Burn as ISO-Image
Create DVD copies
MPEG-4 HD import & export
ProDAD plug-in support
Edit keyboard shortcut
DVD menu layouts to be saved
Creating and exporting own fades
New disc format for burning: Multi DVD, WMVHD disc, JPEG disc, TV showtime disc
Oprimized memory management
AVCHD import assistant with preview function
Newly designed used interface in modern design
Export assistant with clear selection
Video monitor zoom and tracker outside the monitor window
Optimized memory usage on 64-bit systems
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus provides the following recording options:
HDV cameras: HDV1 and HDV2 camcorders
DV cameras: Mini DV camcorders or DV video recorders
Video: Analog TV, video input, VHS recorders, webcams
Audio: Microphones, cassette recorders, MiniDisc players, turntables
Screen (Plus version only): PC monitor.
Single frame: Single and series images from webcams, video recorders, video cameras, or TV cards
Analog capture requires capture cards compatible with DirectShow. DV capture can be performed through an OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 host adapter (FireWire or iLink). A TV card can be used to record programs from TV or from your video recorder.
Picture optimization: Color improvement (RGB,saturation), sharpness (focus and feathering), brightness regulator (brightness, contrast), anti-flicker filter.
Sound optimization: The equalizer allows you to manipulate the frequency spectrum – perfect for cleaning-up muffled dialog. The compressor is a dynamic volume regulator. The StereoFX processor controls the position of the sound within the stereo panorama. The denoiser and dehisser are professional noise reduction tools for removing noise and hisses.
Video effects: For example, creative filters, distortion, video mix (Chromakey), movement effects (e.g. camera/zoom or rotation), cropping, picture-in-picture collages, video effect plug-in support.
Automatic scene detection
Slideshow Maker turns drab photo collages into spectacular multimedia shows.
MAGIX Soundtrack Maker offers a huge selection of fitting sounds for your background music.
Burnable disc formats
1:1 copies of DVDs
Mini DVDs (on CD-R)
AVCHD disc (on DVD and Blu-ray discs)
Project backups and backup copies
Multimedia editable DVD menus
The program includes many DVD menu templates (for chapter selection, etc.) for projects intended for TV, and some are also in 16:9 widescreen format. They can be easily inserted during the burning process to give the DVD a professional look.
Every menu template can be customized with your own photos, thematic animations, 3D titles, sound, intro videos, etc. Write with flowers if your video takes place on a meadow, or with clouds if you’ve flown somewhere. A lovingly created menu always makes a great impression. It’s your video’s calling card.
For Microsoft® Windows® XP | Vista® | 7
Minimum system requirements
● Intel® Core™ Duo with 1.83 GHz, AMD® Dual-Core with 2.0 GHz
● 1 GB RAM
● 1 GB hard disk memory for program installation
● Multi-channel sound card recommended for Surround sound editing
Minimum requirements for AVCHD/HD editing
● Intel® Core™ 2 quad processor with 2.83 GHz (Intel® Core™ i7 recommended)
● 4 GB RAM
● DirectX® 9.0c compatible graphics card, min. 512 MB graphics card space or more and Pixelshader 2.0 ATI
X300 or higher, NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or higher
● Blu-ray burner to create Blu-ray Discs™
System requirements for 3D playback
● Red/cyan glasses required for anaglyph 3D display (included).
● A special monitor is needed for viewing using polarized filter glasses.
● A 120 Hz monitor or a projector as well as compatible shutter glasses and graphics card are required for shutter
● IEEE1394/FireWire/DV/i.Link interface for use with DV/HDV camcorders
● USB camcorder (DVD/hard disk/memory card) and webcams
● VfW or DirectShow®-compatible video, TV or graphics cards with video input
● WDM-compatible TV tuner cards, DirectX®9 and BDA driver compatible DVB T/S tuner cards
● Blu-ray™, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD RAM, or CD-R/RW burners
Supported import formats
Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MTS, M2TS, MXV, MJPEG, QuickTime™, WMV(HD), MKV
Audio: WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, MIDI, Dolby®Digital Stereo, Dolby®Digital 5.1
Images: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, TGA (supports scanners and digital photo cameras [TWAIN])
Supported export formats
Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MJPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, QuickTime™, WMV(HD)
Audio: WAV, MP3, Dolby®Digital Stereo, Dolby®Digital 5.1
Images: JPEG, BMP
Supported file extensions (import):
.avi, .dat, .evo, .m2v, .m1v, .h264, .mpv, .mpg, .mpeg, .mpg2, .mps, .mp2,
.mpe, .m2s, .vdr, .vob, .mod, .vro, .ts, .trp, .tp, .m2t, .mpt, .mmv, .m2ts, .mts, .tod, .mov, .mp4, .dvr-ms, .asf, .pva,
.mp4, .mpeg4, .mpeg-4, .m4v, .3gp, .3g2
MPEG-4, MPEG-2, and Dolby Digital must first be activated online for free.
MP3 export requires installation of Windows Media Player version 10 or higher.